24 June 2007

Long Long Time Ago...

(Since I've not been blogging for a while, and someone's blog that I just read somehow reminds me of this, let me share with you some interesting story from the past)

*rewinds the mind to an era of black and white* <- Ed: haha, you played too much of that "black and white 2" game

... I got to know this girl along with 2 of her friends while I was working on a part time job. At that time, I also don't know why (can't recall), after some chatting we exchanged our contacts.

After a while, I got a surprise call from this girl. And she would talk to me on the phone for hours (Sidenote: I guess I'm a good listener :P). Because it's been some while, I don't quite recall most of the details... I think it's something to do about her relations with her family and stuffs.

After some while, I think she told me she was leaving the country for study or work I can't recall... and from then I never heard from her anymore.

I wonder how's she doing now... Hope things are well for her.

*fast forwards back to color*

Ok fine, maybe it wasn't that interesting afterall... Haha...

Anyways, time to get some sleep. Gonna have a looooong day(-trip) tomorrow. G'nite ya'll.

9 comments:

Chen said...

*faint*

rainbow angeles said...

Apa nie? Potong stim la your story...

ah nel said...

ur sitoli reli interesting...

should start

pada suatu masa dahulu...

Winn said...

pada sautu masa dahulu...
and sekian terima kasih

:)

Anonymous said...

Kow tim la
The only word I can recall is recall

Anonymous said...

yaloh.. potong stim betul.. mana itu ..

'After wondering around the world to search for love, i realised it's always right before my eyes'

*cheesy love song*

Will & Ms Wanderer *kiss kiss chitty chitty bang bang* :P

Will said...

chen: faint?

angel: what stim is there to potong? :P

ah nel: my BM no good ler...

winn winn: hah?

zero: recall what? total recall? :P

jl: hahaha apa stim to be potong?

izso said...

Macam ni and you still didn't keep in touch? When a girl calls you to talk for hours means she has *some* interest in you la brudder. Didn't you see her off or something? Tsk :P

Will said...

izso: err i was quite dumb when it comes to relationship matters... haha. anyways i never met her again after the initial meet up.

Post a Comment