22 October 2007

Spoke too soon

Just when I was saying how I enjoyed driving recently... My new job requires me to be stationed at...




No, not Seremban... but then, Semenyih. Dang. That's about 75~80km from mah home. And it's not really my job function to be stationed there in the first place. I hope my involvement in this project ends soon.

5 comments:

moz monster said...

well, at least you aren't stationed on Malaysian Airlines flights ... =P

may said...

bila balik wei? weekends @ home?

Will said...

moz: erm... i'd imagine it'll be nicer on flights... haha

may: no la i travel up and down everyday

CFC said...

Seremban only, mah. Sap sap sui. Get a good CD full of songs or good MP3s you'd wish you're station further. Really.

Will said...

cfc: no way... a daily routine of about 75km drive per way is not fun :P

Post a Comment