29 March 2008

One Fine Saturday

Today I woke up at 7am after 4hrs of sleep... took a shower and prepared to go to office. Am sitting in for an internal training. But before that, I needed to rush to Port Klang Poslaju office to pick up some stuffs. So I zoom zoom over to the Poslaju, made a wrong turn (was trying out an alternate route that I've never used before), U-turned back on track, picked up parcel, turn back, zoom zoom all the way to office. All in an hour. Phew.

After training, me and colleagues decided to walk over to the mall next door for lunch. And so we ended up here:


Groovy baybeh!


Pretty funky set up... was quite empty as we're a little early than the regular lunch crowd (about 11:45am)


This is the Unagi Don I'm having


We're given this complimentary beef dish (forgot the name). Basically it's beef slices rolled up with cheese inside. Not bad...

I think they're running some sort of promo for lunch, where you choose from the rice or noodle menu, and with the listed price, you get Ocha and dessert (ice cream) as a set. Plus the fact that we've got 10% staff discount, looks like a pretty ok deal.

After lunch, I dropped a colleague back home, then zoom zoom back to Klang, topped up my TnG card, banked in some cheques, and then headed for home.

Somewhere in the afternoon, suddenly someone rang my door bell. I looked out of the window and see someone unfamiliar. Turned out that she is my ex-classmate LM's wedding planner. LM was already married last year in the States, but she's coming back to have her wedding dinner in Malaysia in August. No wonder she was asking me for my home address recently... LOL

And now I'm sitting in front of my PC updating blog while waiting for my friend to find me yumcha. :P

1 comment:

Petite Lass said...

Actually, I have wanted to try Sushi Groove. Just curious to know is the food good?

Post a Comment