Haven't had such an "action packed" weekend for a long time until last weekend.
On Saturday, had a gathering with a bunch of angels from HelpingAngels. It was an unofficial celebration to mark the 1st year anniversary of forming the group. So we met up for dimsum lunch in Jaya33.
After the lunch, someone suggested to go for those fish spa therapy, but we ended up in Curve for karaoke. Sang our lungs out from 4pm until about 8pm at night. Then head back to Jaya33 to have shabu shabu dinner.
Note: pictures on Facebook
Was supposed to then meet up with some friends who was back from HK (Malaysian working there, both husband and wife) next, but got cancelled and postphoned to Sunday.
So on Sunday, managed to meet up the HK couple for a while, before they go meet up my other ex colleagues for dinner (by the way, thanks again for the Yuen Long Lou Poh Bang :D ). I can't make it for the dinner (though I'm supposed to) because I've promised to go find a good friend of mine who's leaving for US on Tuesday. Sort of a farewell.
So got to meet up with my friend, had a good chat and catch up over mamak until about 12:30am. Even talked about some of the gossips and behind the scenes of a local musical production. Anyways, don't think you read my blog but all the best on your new life in San Francisco! :)
3 comments:
wah...syiok eh? sing for so long, but u never sing for me anymore...cheh...
*grumpy*
wyn: hahahahaa never see you online anymore... how to sing? :P
I do not remember the shabu-shabu, but I know which one you are referring to.
Post a Comment