11 November 2008

Taking up a new class today...

... which fills up another one of my weekday after work empty slots. So now my after work schedule is something like this:

Mon: 8:30pm class A

Tue: 7:30pm class B

Wed: 8:30pm class A (optional if I skip Mon or Fri)
Alternatively, 8:00pm extra class B (optional)

Thu: 7:00pm tutoring

Fri: 8:30pm class A

Then for weekends:
Sat: 5:00pm class A (optional, if I skip weekday classes)

Sun: 4:30pm class A (optional, if I skip weekday and sat classes)

Damn... I'm sure time would fly... hahaha

6 comments:

Sin Ling said...

Omg, you are a little bit of too hardworking, how to drag you out when i am in town ar? :p will it be tired for you since you have a very pack schedule? take some good rest ok?

Will said...

hahaha that's why if you're gonna be in town must tell in advanced :P

Sin Ling said...

Haha, can i ask you to ponteng class ar? :p
I can guarantee u that u can still pass with flying colour :)

Wyn said...

wah...u sure not?? so hardworking...pengsan

Will said...

sin ling: for you ah... can be considered :P

wyn: sure la... why not sure? hehe

knitkitten said...

Haha I like your schedule!

Post a Comment