Last weekend was the Malaysian Aikido Association's 11th annual seminar. For the past few years we always have Sugano Shihan over to chair the seminar. But this year he wasn't able to join us, so he sent one of his best student, Hanan Janiv Shihan from Australia to come on his behalf.
Learned a lot from Hanan Shihan for the past 2 days. I guess everyone was tired after the event. I myself woke up today with sore thigh muscles... I think I'll be walking funny for the next 2 days :P
2 comments:
Hi Will, you'll never regret learning Akido...its one of the most deadly of martial arts....much more effective than Judo.
And with a rattan in the hand, it can be stitches on attacker, ha ha.
I took Muay Thai and like you my body ached with fairly bad bruises all over too....few times almost got my family jewels damaged permanently as failed to block correctly, ha ha....
You have fun, and stay easy....best regards, lee.
uncle,
yeah i think aikido fits me nicely with it's non aggression philosophy. deadly or not, that one will require years of training :D
wow you did muay thai? now that's a real killer...
Post a Comment