Yup I'm posting from Toronto right now. Been here for slightly over a week already (since last Sunday, 20th Dec).
Fancy coming to the place that I missed 10 years ago because we didn't prepare our visa. Back then when we went for a road trip from Michigan all the way to New York. We even stopped by Niagara Falls on Buffalo side, but just can't cross over to Canada. Oh I miss that road trip very much indeed.
Weather was, well, chilly. Temperature averages between -6 to -2 Celsius for the last couple of day. Too bad no rain clouds so there has been no snow since I arrived, just some minor flurries. I heard that the week before the weather was quite harsh though. So I guess I'm lucky.
2 comments:
And you at last me 'Uncle Lee'! Ha ha.
Really great to meet, see and shake your hands, Will.
Real pleasure.
Have a fun stay, Lee.
Haha yes of course. It's a pleasure meeting you and Aunty Lee ;)
Take care!
Post a Comment