25 August 2012

To Bangladesh

Yup... the inevitable has happened. I'm now sitting in KLIA updating my blog while waiting for the gate to open. Bangladesh, here I come (reluctantly... hehehe). I'm having very very low expectations for this trip, so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised (fingers crossed)

I believe I will be there for 2 intervals of about 15 days each to make up to about a month. Reason being the visa only allowed me to stay a maximum of 15 days per visit. That hopefully would allow me to make it to my friend's wedding on the 30th Sept. That is, as long as they don't ask me to go there for the 3rd interval (fingers crossed again).

Still have about 40 minutes till gate open. Have been surfing net and stuff since an hour ago. Good thing my laptop has a battery life of 8 hours compared to my old one which lasts about 2 hours. :P

To be continued... ;)

2 comments:

xforestx said...

hami laptop ane good?

=p

Will said...

most new laptops are capable of 6-8 hours nowadays. mine is a Dell Vostro

Post a Comment