27 December 2012

Another Year, Another Resolution(s)?

In a few more days, the new year will be upon us again... How time flies.

Some of my friends are already setting their resolutions for the new year. What about me?

I think I mentioned some time back that usually when I set resolutions, I end up forgetting them or not meeting them. So, this year onwards, I will do something slightly different. I will set an ongoing resolution that can be reused every year. (Hahaha lazy me)

So from now on, every year my main resolution will be:
- To live a happy life, with no regrets*

Of course, to be politically correct, all statements will have fine prints to define the boundaries and criteria etc. So here goes:
* Note: Does not, in the process, make others unhappy/suffer
* Note 2: Does not become indecisive on decision making, in fear of regret

I think that's about it. I'll add on if I think of additional things later. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment