Got "kidnapped" by my buddy to Matta Fair in PWTC today. He is helping his parents to book a tour to China. Me? I just tag along for the heck of it since I've got nothing much to do on a lazy Sunday. Quite a big crowd there, and to tell the truth, this is the FIRST time I've set foot into Matta Fair... Can you believe that? LOL... Not bad la overall, saw some interesting travel packages, a lot of pretty chicks etc.
Umm... wanted to blog about something but better left unsaid... or unblogged. Hahaha... good night to all of you.
3 comments:
i oso havent set foot into this fair b4 wor... dun say this la... KL i oso yrs havent been there liao... so kesian me! :(
so secretive :P
apa tu "wanted to blog about something but better left unsaid... or unblogged"?
must be..... kkkkk :P
kyh: so cham ah? then make a trip here la... hehe
chen: umm... must be what?
Post a Comment