How time flies... goodbye 2007, hello 2008.
Someone asked me what is 2007 to me, I thought about it real hard but couldn't really remember anything significant.
Well I guess 2007 marks the year I'm finally out of a programming career and moved into pre-sales instead. So far haven't have any regrets of my decision. 2007 is also a year which sees me hopping through 3 jobs (changed once on Feb - into my first pre-sales job, then again on Oct because of crappy boss - into my second pre-sales job).
I'm also getting back into clubbing scenes (not that I've ever been much in it) towards the end of 2007 after joining a group of happening people in Facebook. Only thing is that somehow I've kinda lost interest in alcoholic drinks lately. Well I still drink them, but I usually have like a drink or two only.
Overall, I didn't think it's been a spectacular year for me... but I guess it's not too shabby either. New work environment, new bunch of friends, seriously looking into some investments...
I'll be looking forward to a better 2008 although horoscopes say it won't be a good year for my sign. I'm sure I can make 2008 a good year for me. Yeah!
5 comments:
work smart, rest well, party safe. have a great 2008!
Tambah minyak! Tambah Minyak!
may: thanks... same to you
cfc: haha ya ya, sama sama tambah minyak
happy new year!!!
u finally got out of programming huh?????
help me get out too!! kekeke
pinky: hahaha programming so bad meh? :P happy new year to you too
Post a Comment