Last Friday, I went to Neway Puchong with a bunch of ex-colleagues to have a farewell party with one of them who is going to HK. Her husband is in HK on a contract job, so she tags along and applied for spouse working visa as well. We started at around 7pm and was supposed to end at 11:15pm. But since there wasn't many customers, they allowed us to extend the session until they are closed (which I think is around 4am). Of course, with everyone quite tired after work and stuffs, we stayed until 2am only. But then, this is already a record shattering 7 hours of continuous karaoke-ing for us. LOL...
On a separate note, my sis is back from Japan for 2 weeks to settle her marriage ceremony. This weekend we'll be traveling North to Ipoh where the wedding lunch will be held. She also brought back a Fujifilm F50fd for me which I asked her to help me buy from Japan. So now I can start taking better picture as compared to my N73 shots (I hope :P). Well one thing for sure, now I can take more night shots (N73 is quite cacat with night shots because the LED flash wasn't powerful enough, and flashless shots shouldn't even be attempted as there's too much noise)
Time to start learning about Aperture settings and stuffs... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment