How time flies... damn.
Yesterday I was not feeling very well, don't know why. Decided to cut short on my class and leave a bit earlier. After reaching home and taking a shower, I just fell asleep on the living room sofa till the next morning.
Today had an interview (I believe my colleagues don't know my blog, I hope :P), so took half day off to attend the interview. Didn't really go as well as I'd like. Just see how it goes. *Fingers crossed*
After the interview I went to see a buddy who just survived a car accident. He was driving in midnight, lost concentration for a brief moment and drove his car through a taxi stand into a ditch. Car was in pretty bad shape but luckily he was not badly hurt. Got some bruises on the legs, broke his right wrist, possibly a cracked rib. He could go back home after spending 4 hours in the hospital, no need to be warded. Hope he'll get well soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment