Just an average guy, living an average life, trying to be extraodinary once in a while :P
Good luck ! I've done my fair share of presentation, I think the more you do, the better you get at it !
And not only that, remind yourself that making presentations are not the problem but trying to stop yourself from making embarrassing mistakes in a crowd while making embarrassing mistakes in the crowd is the problem.
moz: thanks!cfc: hahaha yeah very true
3 comments:
Good luck ! I've done my fair share of presentation, I think the more you do, the better you get at it !
And not only that, remind yourself that making presentations are not the problem but trying to stop yourself from making embarrassing mistakes in a crowd while making embarrassing mistakes in the crowd is the problem.
moz: thanks!
cfc: hahaha yeah very true
Post a Comment