06 August 2009

Sometimes I wonder...

about the meaning of it all - Life, as we call it. It's like we come to this world, and everyone, well, almost everyone would have some kind of a purpose. And after some time (days? months? years?), we kick the bucket and that's it. Well, I don't know if there would be an afterlife... I hope there is, otherwise it'd be a really scary thought, trying to imagine the nothingness or void. I always try to remind myself, do it or die regretting for not trying at all. Many times this is what motivates me to do extraordinary things.

3 comments:

Wyn said...

wah...so cheem 1...

Will said...

not really la... been thinking of this thought since Form 3...

Unknown said...

If u dun mind some biblical perspective to it here u go:

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:

Fear God and keep His commandments,
For this is man’s all.
14 For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil.

Post a Comment