29 January 2010

Today is my first time...

... inserting...




things into my eyes... hahahah

What were you thinking? :P

Yup, I've succumbed into wearing contact lens. I used to be one of those who does not believe in putting things into my eyes. In fact I was planning to do LASIK couple of years back... when it just came into Malaysia. I even started to save up for the operation. But after reading about some drawbacks of LASIK, I decided against it.

Of course, with myopia, there are a lot of inconvenience especially when I get involved in outdoor activities. For diving, it wasn't that bad because everything you see in the water is enlarged 33%... but nevertheless there are still limitations to the distance you could see. Therefore, since taking up diving, I've been planning to open up and try out contact lens, but always been procrastinating.

Finally, after almost 2 years, I took action and ordered some daily contact lens. And today is the day I went to collect them and try them out. It definitely wasn't easy trying to put things into your eyes. Now still trying to get used to it. :P

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Speckless Will! Lookin good!

Will said...

D: haha thanks :P ... hope can spot whale shark easier now... hahaha

Lee said...

Hi Will, Holy Smoke! You did it, contact lens?
I dare not, will not, ha ha.
So used to my glasses, kind of used to it, besides the candles on my birthday cake costs more, ha ha.

Incidentally I have been using RayBan Aviator frames or glasses past 40 years...same kind, never changed.
Of course broke a few, but got similar ones again.

Today my prescription glasses or normal ones is RayBans, so is my reading glass and so is my sunglasses, ha ha.
And all because of Incik John Wayne, saw a war movie, he fighter pilot wearing them, thats it! Ha ha.
Have a nice day, make sure you don't drop your 'eyes', ha ha, Lee.

Will said...

uncle: i never imagined that i would do it either... hahaha.

Babe_KL said...

first step in the transformation? :p

Will said...

babe jie: err, the only step so far :P

Post a Comment