16 February 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010

Yup... here comes another new year. How time flies. Wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous new year, and of course, as everyone likes to use the phrase, a year of roaring success.

I'm now blogging from my kampung with EDGE connection. Slow, but convenient nonetheless. The past few days has been scorching hot in this part of the world. Just hoping when I get back to town there would be some rainfall. Somewhere. Anywhere. :P

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Will, Kong hei fatt choy.
How was the New Year your side of the planet?
Bet you had a fabulous time.
So? You banked in all the big red packets you received? Ha ha, Lee.

Will said...

uncle: this year managed to squeeze in a lot of gatherings... and collected a lot of angpows too :P
hope you had a good CNY over in canada

Lee said...

Hi Will, you HOT there? Think of us here, forgot the colour of grass, ha ha.
Ice and snow past 2 months....snowed like crazy yesterday, expecting more snow later.
Temp -7'c. Abit cool.
You stay easy, have a great week, Lee.

Lee said...

Hi Will, regret to mention our friend Ruby Ahmad passed away yesterday.
I do not know of the circumstances.
I have mentioned her in my Blog.
(Ruby remembers you)

As well will be re-posting an old posting in memory of her (your name mentioned) a friend had saved when I deleted off my previous Blog, Moonlight and Roses.
Will post it on Thursday. Drop by.
Best regards, Lee.

Post a Comment