06 April 2010

Aiyak... April already!

Suddenly remembered that I haven't been blogging for a while, and after logging in here, realized that I've actually skipped a month.

Well, quite some things happened in March, most significantly I've changed to a new job. The HQ is based in Bangalore, India. In fact, I'm leaving in a few days to HQ to receive some training and induction.

For some reason I kept thinking my flight is on a Thursday, while I know for sure it's on the 9th. When I checked the calendar again, I realized it's actually on a Friday. *sweat*

Last month I'm supposed to go for my Aikido grading, but at that time I was unsure of the date I need to go India, so I didn't register for it. In fact I think it's a blessing in disguise, as I am reminded that I do not learn this just for grading, even though grading is part of the learning process to gauge my advancement. Although I started of taking this as a form of exercise and to learn about self defense, I think I've gained more than I've expected. It's not easy to describe.

2 comments:

Stupe said...

What is your new job title in your new company? Surprisingly you hav changed your job... just a kinda kind of surprise.

Will said...

hey stupe, haven't heard from you for a long time. why surprising?

Post a Comment