Yup... the title says it all. Changing to a new work place also means that I have to travel through some much more jammed up areas as compared to before. I'm still in the process of evaluating which is the best route to go to work, experimenting and calculating all the possible routes. So far on the 3rd day (today) I'm seeing some progress already :P
Additionally, these few days it seems as if the horrid haze is trying to make a comeback... I can literally smell the smoke when I woke up in the morning. I hope it won't turn out too bad. *fingers crossed*
11 comments:
Federal Highway?
I usually leave much earlier to skip traffic, and end up in the office 1/2 hour before anyone else arrives, except for a few early birds like me. and some days, I just go in really late... that works too, haha!
traffic jam kepala pening yo~ try blueberry jam! :D
luckily my town not so congested with traffic... so it's a good thing to live in small towns rather than big cities sometimes...
angel: err yeah... federal highway is bad between 7-8... earlier or later will be much better
may: that's what i usually do... leave for work very early to beat the jam. but nowadays getting a bit lazy liao :P
kyh: blueberry jam is nice... raspberry also...
ya small town and big town sure a lot of difference. only problem is the job opportunity usually is centralized around big towns
luckily my place not much traffic jam.. Hate those traffic jam & butter :(
i tend to fall asleep when traffic jam!
Federal Highway is still OK because it is moving.
But tell me where your new place is a
jams is unavoidable in klang valley...*sighs*
chen: good for you... your side don't kena penang notorious jam?
winn winn: wah so dangerous ah? happened to me before also... too tired while waiting for the light to turn green... fell asleep... then kena horn by ppl behind :P
cfc: federal is quite temperament... have to see what time. new place in PJ... actual location i let you know offline la
monk: so very true...
jams, jams and more jams....you better enjoy it.hahhaah
nyonya khai ma: yup I'm enjoying it :P
Post a Comment