Quoting from Wikipedia:
I only realized that the name of this song is also referred to as a famous lingerie brand in Canada after the super smooth Uncle Lee mentioned it in one of his blog entries."La vie en rose" (French for "life through rose-coloured glasses", literally, "life in pink"), was the signature song of French singer, Édith Piaf.
Piaf first popularized the song in 1946. The lyrics were written by Piaf and the melody of the song by "Louiguy" (Louis Gugliemi). Initially, Piaf's peers and her songwriting team did not think the song would be successful, but it became a favorite with audiences. An English version of the lyrics was written later by Mack David.
7 comments:
nice! u last time choir one rite?
when u wanna sing ur nursery rhymes , the 三只老虎, 一步一步 etc jek?
U think if I ask UL to buy for me when he balik kampung, he'll buy for me arr? I like maaaa...
Wuah...ada UL mia supporter sini ar?
I also dunno the song, I only know the satins and the laces...gua suka also.
Angel, i take your order for you. kakakaka...
Ah Will semalam nyanyi must be nyanyi non stop leh? Sing till Mini also hin-hin liao? Kkkkkkkkk
winn winn: choir? err... got join before la... long long time ago... those children song ka? I paiseh to sing lar :P see how la
angel: i'm sure he will la... he so gentleman
nyonya: hahaha if you like so much, faster ask from Uncle Lee lar :P
chen: non stop? no la... I never sing to Mini before... she hear me whistle some tune only :P
I just listen to Rose Rose I Love You ... =P
moz: mei gui ya mei gui... this song ah? hehehehe
Post a Comment