Yesterday I played a PC game until 6am in the morning (Didn't realized that the time passes by so quickly :P). So I only managed to wake up at 12 noon. That's very rare for me as I usually wake up about 6:30am on weekdays and about 7-8am on weekends.
Sunday is a good day to stay home and be lazy. Hahaha...

I think Mini agrees too. :P
Sidenote: Took the pic with camera phone... looks ok on the phone screen, didn't realize it's quite blur until I uploaded into my PC. So sorry. :P
8 comments:
u lock Mini inside the cage?
Didn't let her running around in the compound ah? :D
chen: no choice ler... mum has a lot of plants in the compound... if let her out without supervision, habis la my mum's plants :P
geeezzz...wipe the bak sai/eye shit 1st lar b4 take foto!LOL
kesian punye rupe la.. ur anjing.. u bullied her too much izzit? :D
word verification : fuaaxo
aiyo...ur doggie so kelian laa...put her in ur room mah..
=P
y the head bigger than body?
nel: like that also you can see? haha... she heaty mah :P
alicia: mana ada kesian?
meow: where got? :P
bestest winn winn: that's called perspective... :P
Miniiiiiiiii !!! I long time no see you! hughug... sweet pooch...
Post a Comment