01 July 2007

Motivation

*This post is inspired by a conversation I had earlier with a friend*

I don't know about you guys, but I think some people would have times where they feel like not doing anything and just let the world revolves around them. It's like there's no motivation and they would just become a "reactor" and reacts only when things involve them. You get the picture.

I do have times when I feel that way too. In fact, once in a while it will come back to me. It's just that sometimes you'll feel burnt out, or sometimes you feel like things you do are meaningless, or sometimes there's no one to support what you do.

Usually when I'm in such situation, there's always the one and only thought that will put me back on track. Actually, make that 2 thoughts.

1) Life is short. In fact, VERY short. So make the best out of it.
2) Do whatever you can right now. Don't regret later on.

Well, this might not work for everyone, but it definitely works for me, everytime. (So far so good :P)

I hate the feeling of regret (Who likes it anyway?). Looking back, I think I've quite a few regrets, where I believe I could've done something that would've made a difference. So I will try not to allow myself to have regrets anymore.

Well, that's my 2 cents worth lah :P

19 comments:

Wyn said...

apa lu cakap very true laa...but dun feel bad bout the past lor...

heehee...tml will alwiz be a better day...

=)keke...

rainbow angeles said...

Errmmm... faster go watch Transformers! Or else sure regret!!! :p

L B said...

Yeah, faster faster!! Regrets are just bad memories!

H E L L O T H E R E !

ah nel said...

married liao or sure u will regret!

Will said...

meow: yah i guess everyone should try to look forward...

angel: really ka? ok ok... but you no ajak me watch with you also :(

lb: hail to the great emperor... thanks for dropping by

ah nel: really ka? you married before?

Winn said...

agree with angel! hahaa....

u know wat we can do to self motivate ourselves everday or when a bugga steps your tail, or a macha slam ur call?? jus shout to self :" CHALLENGEEEEEEE..........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Will said...

winn winn: wah... i sense a lot of fire... heheheh

izso said...

Don't you procrastinate? Ever?

Will said...

izso: always... haha

CFC said...

hah?

Winn said...

i have to come back n read this post to feel motivated. how la??

if not tak jadi motivate self. how la

Will said...

cfc: yes? hehe

winn winn: err... get SK to remind you la :P

Lee said...

Hi Will, the world is at your feet. You are at your prime.
Go date Angel or somebody, take her up Maxwell Hill or invite a girl go Taman Negara a week fishing and camping.
Recharge your batteries, ha ha.
UL.

Anonymous said...

That is what happens to us, no matter how good we are
There is no point in regreting, learn from it and move on
Now, take some time and do things you like and you will not regret it

may said...

sometimes it's good to just let the world pass by. yes, life is short, and also too short to be worrying about anything else when all you need, at that moment, is to let it be... ;-)

Will said...

uncle: haha that's a good idea...

zero: yup... no point to regret, just learn from the mistakes

may: hahaha that's a good one. yes i do slack off and let the world pass by at times. but after a while i guess you still have to pick up where you left off and move on...

Ah Boy said...

i dun watch transformer & i dun regret woh.. in fact very happy tim
Kkkk

aiyah.. don't worry so much lah
life is short
don't worry, be happy :)

Chen said...

wah.. I dunno Ah Boy so keng geh?

psss... Ah Boy only watches Toy Story
He is a cheerful & happy dog :)

Will said...

ah boy: happy is good

chen: ya lor how come ah boy so keng... makes my mini look so stupid... hahahaha

Post a Comment