
Then in the afternoon, my friend ac (who've stopped blogging for quite some time already) dropped by my workplace and brought me out for lunch.
On the way there, there was a bit of a jam... and from afar we spotted something that looked like an accident

An accident it is... Seems that someone decided to test the safety features of an S-class (as we pass by we could see the airbags were deployed... so it's a pass I guess :P)

We ended up at this restaurant that carries the tagline "If it swims, we have it!". Wow... very bold statement. I was telling ac, what if we asked for something like whale or dolphin meat? And he said, might as well just ask for a mermaid... LOL

We had 3 plates of dim sum, followed by the "sang har meen" (生虾面). As you can see below, the prawns are MASSIVE!

See how huge the prawn is compared to a regular small plate in restaurants...

Of course the price ends up pretty massive as well. Thanks ac for the treat. :P
On a totally separate note:
Went yumcha with my so-called business partner just now after dinner. He was telling me about some things that he's getting involved lately. Somehow, I don't know if it's fate or what... it happens to end up being related to the industry that I'm currently in. I'm like "hmmm... now that's interesting...". Looks like the knowledge I've gained so far in the industry ends up being much more useful than it seems.
3 comments:
got bring the mermaid home or not?
wahlau at the s class...
wahlau at the prawn...
hehehe...
u guys really shud ask abt the mermaid la...challenge them sikit..who ask them so sombong :P
misti: err... no wor... didn't really asked for it
pinky: haaah... i sked kena halau lar :P
Post a Comment