Well, time flies... tomorrow will be Chap Goh Mei, marking the last day of the 15-day Chinese New Year celebration.
9... hahaha drastic drop compared to past years... due to the fact that I didn't go visiting much this year.
Lou sang tally... 5.
1. before CNY with colleagues.
2. 11th Feb with secondary school classmates
3. 15th Feb with company's client
4. 15th Feb (again) with Facebook friends
5. 17th Feb with ex-Uni mates
Note: planning to get a little buffed up before my Phuket trip end of the month... but seems like my plan is failing with the amount of food intake I had so far :P
Others:
- Lost money in "CNY extra curricular activities"
- Work notebook kena stolen... latest news: they caught the bugger. What next?
- The number from the police report kena 4D
- Mom went to stay with brother's family in Australia for couple of months... kena makan sendiri when it comes to dinner :P
- I'm missing somebody...
And that's that...

No comments:
Post a Comment