I'll be going for yet another wedding dinner later today. Earlier this morning, joined a few friends to help the groom "bring back the bride" (接新娘).
The girl friends of the bride really EFNBTD (eat full nothing better to do)... apply hair removal wax on our legs and then peeled them off. No it's not really painful at all... but now my leg's got a bloody bald rectangular patch, and I'm going for diving next week! #$%^&@$%^@$... hahahaha.
Other than hair removal, they have us drink some funny juice... bittergourd, lemon, honey, chili all blended in. I cheated and only took 2 sips. :P Then they make us pass around a piece of chili with our mouth (but not spicy la the chili, no challenge). Finally they put keys in whipped cream and got 3 "heng dai"s to fish it out with their mouth.
Come to think of it... I've participated in a lot of these "接新娘" events of my friends... I've been the camera man (video cam), the "heng dai", the "ji mui", the driver, the best man... I think if there's a resume for this, mine would be 5 pages long or something... LOL
UPDATE:
I've put up my "bald spot" picture on facebook :P
7 comments:
so u r very experienced liao.. :P
even to the extend becoming ji mui..
LOL
chen: ya wor... hehehehe :P
next time you ma can become bride lo
i mean bridegroom...
hmmm...i think soon, u`l be the dai kam jie...kekeke..or be the main actor lor...=P
i lol at the hengdai ji mui part... :P
key is infested with germs! o.O
luckily the juice is not those soya sauce mix with milk and egg yolk...
u jean: bride? o_0... thanks for dropping by
wyn: hahahha ya wor... dai kam jie, maybe should try that
kyh: haha yea i don't know if they wash the key with dettol or not... :P
awesome. You can charge for wedding service liau.
Post a Comment