Last weekend was quite eventful. Started off with a farewell dinner of a colleague, followed by a visit to MOS: Euphoria on Friday; caught up with a friend I haven't meet for months, and a gathering of ex colleagues at Souled Out on Saturday; as well as a visit to *undisclosed location* plus some hands on trial of *something* on Sunday.
So, yet another disgruntled employee left the company. I wonder who's next... and when is my turn. This girl is one of the few remaining subject matter expert in the company after a bunch of them all left about 2 years back (I was told).
After the farewell dinner, I joined a few of the colleagues to check out MOS: Euphoria. Entrance was pretty expensive at RM50, and so are the liquors, with Chivas going for RM420. Music is typical MOS style... trance-y techno. Crowd was not too bad either. Don't know why lately I've been enjoying these techno music like MOS, David Guetta, Paul van Dyk, Tiesto etc, so I kinda enjoyed Euphoria. Not to mention that it's a non smoking club, so all the better.
Hartamas has been kinda quiet lately. I went there on a Saturday evening, thinking it would be packed, but surprisingly there's ample of parking. Maybe as my friends say, economy is not that good, so more people prefer to stay home. Also could be because it rained earlier, so less people feel like coming out on a rainy day. I've no idea.
I've been interested to learn something new. Lately learnt about *something* and I happen to have a few friends who are into it. So I decided to visit their *undisclosed location* to check it out. Most likely I will be taking it up, although classes would be on Monday evenings, which could be quite tiring since next day is also a working day. Plus if I were to be dumped into another client's site, it might be quite troublesome for me to travel after work for practices. Nevertheless, I think I'll just start first and worry about all these later. I think I'm gonna like it.
6 comments:
wat is the *something* ar?
hamik lai??
err... something lor :P
kenot tell 1 kah? so secret eh?
Wah, learning how to .........!
wahaha... u sound so dodgy.. undisclosed locations and secrets...
-diane
wyn: shy... cannot tell
cfc: yeah
diane: hahaha :P
Post a Comment