Last Saturday was quite action packed for me. First I met up with an ex colleague to have bakuteh together. Then some friends asked me to join them for go karting in Shah Alam. Looking at the time, I figured I can go for it and still have ample of time to go home and shower before meeting up with another friend for dinner. So off I go to Shah Alam to meet my friends.
The weather was quite gloomy and we were quite worried that it was going to rain. Nevertheless we still proceed to the venue. Upon arriving there, it still didn't rain, and thus we carried on with karting. There were 2 options, 60cc karts and 100cc karts. The 100cc ones are quite pricey, so we opt for 60cc.
This is the 2nd time I go karts. It's a really fun albeit pricey activity. Pictures are on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment