16 September 2008

New Set of Resolutions

Well, it's not exactly new year yet... but I guess I'm setting my resolutions early. Looking back, I think I'm still quite a failure. I've been slacking off from my visions and taking things in a too relaxed manner.

Things are going to change. I am in the midst of planning a series of upgrades that I should work on to improve myself. I will be a different person by 2010. Item 1 has just begun. Item 2 coming soon. Item 3 most likely somewhere next year.

8 comments:

Winn said...

getting married is in item 3?

Will said...

winn: haaaa no la... that one maybe item 4

Unknown said...

rich already dun forget me ah.

Will said...

tlc: found your password? hahaha

Wyn said...

wah...wat item jek?

har?keke...

Sin Ling said...

Best of luck for your extremely early new year resolutions... :)

Getting a child is in item 5?

Will said...

wyn: dunno leh? :P

sinling: thanks... child? wah... that is quite far fetched... don't even have a gf now lah.

Unknown said...

seems like it.

Post a Comment