23 April 2007

Hmm...

Today felt kinda blur when I woke up in the morning... especially after a 1 week "break" last week. Moreover, it doesn't help that yesterday night I got "kidnapped" by my friends to "yum cha" until 2am in the morning. I was having some weird dream which I don't quite remember, the only thing I can vaguely recall is that I kept holding on to some issues or something like that... oh whatever :P

Must remember to pack a change of clothes so I can drop by the company gym tomorrow after work. Did I mentioned that I gained weight after my SG trip? Have to work harder to burn off the chocolate muffins, truffles, grilled lamb, spaghetti, dim sum, yogurt, danish pastry, rice, noodles etc etc that I devoured last week. LOL...

I think I'm kinda slacking lately... haven't been taking initiative to do things I'm supposed to do, things I wanted to do (like checking on blogs or blogging), and even calling up friends. Yeah once in a while I love scrolling through my phonebook and call people that I haven't contacted for some while. Too bad not many of my friends do that (maybe they do but never thought of me :P )

Anyways, time to buck up... My to do list (that I can think of now):
1) organize the notes and training materials of last week's training
2) income tax e-filing (!!!)
3) check blogs that I used to check (about 40+ of them)
4) ... I'll think of more once I finish the stuff above

4 comments:

nyonyapenang said...

you have not been slacking lar...you have been very, very busy loh.
chill a bit lar.

Chen said...

settle yr income tax first.. :D

Wyn said...

hey...you forget bout the song dat you promised me...

fast fast update them in ur to do list..

hrmphh...

Will said...

khai ma: hehe... happy belated bday to you

lui yan: ya ya must do... but the server very busy lately... :P

meow: hahaha ok ok ... err... which song liao ah? :P:P:P

Post a Comment