26 April 2007

Witnessed an Accident

Early morning on my way to work, saw this accident right in front of me at the Kewajipan Road. It was right at the beginning of the fly over heading for Sunway... 4 cars involved... I think the first one was a Suzuki 4x4, 2nd car don't quite remember, 3rd was a Kelisa, and the last one was a Civic. And I was right behind but trailing from quite a distance (about 4-5 car distance - since today not very jam, I was taking my own sweet time driving :P )

Doesn't seem like a very high impact crash... but can see the Kelisa and the Civic's debris all over the floor.

6 comments:

moz monster said...

Wow ... I hope all the people involved are ok.

ac said...

got take down plate nos or not?? :P

may said...

Jalan Kewajipan? boy, am I glad I don't work at the Summit anymore!! LOL!

Winn said...

so u got a lot of numbers to buy lor?

Will said...

moz: seems ok... not a very high impact bang it seems

ac: tarak wor...

may: how i envy you :P

winn winn: err... no wor i didn't take down any numbers... just drive pass it

kyh said...

wah chain accident! last time got an accident here. apparently a car drove too fast down a road bridge, and the driver not sempat to brake, and PAMMM!!!! dunno how many cars in front all kena. but i din get to witness la... wasted!

Post a Comment