Today got stuck in a bad traffic jam due to some malfunctioned traffic lights on the Summit USJ junction. Totally madness I tell you... the whole place is all interlocked and nobody wanted to give way. Luckily I changed to "aggresive" driving mode, otherwise I might still be stuck there for easily another half and hour.
*sigh*...
8 comments:
tsk tsk...
very bad hor? den u mah home late liao lor?
btw, werz my song wor?
*waiting*
Summit USJ, omg! that brought back so many memories getting stuck there in traffic almost at any time of the day, except maybe 10 a.m. on weekdays... LOL!
u can stay away from traffic jam when u r in S'pore :P
traffic jam so long wan.......!!
bluff ppl......tsk tsk tsk......klang ppl memang like that one hor:p
meow: yah home late lor... silly jam...
song that one hutang first... later only pay back... :P
may: ya loh, that place is terrible
chen: ya 1 week of no jam... yay :P
winn winn: bluff what?
bluff mini...
winn winn: where wor?
that stupid traffic light very biasa losak wan. That's SJ/USJ most jam place!
Post a Comment