14 April 2007

Wedding Dinner

Just came back from a wedding dinner of a primary school mate. Haha... yes I didn't type anything wrong, it's primary alright.

I used to like this girl a lot during primary school days :P But after we graduated and went on to secondary school, we lost touch. In fact, I have no contact with any of my primary school mates except for 2 who went to the same secondary school as I do.

It was not until a recent wedding dinner that I bumped into one of the guys and from there on get in touch with a few primary school mates, including her. Was kinda surprised that she invited all of us for her wedding dinner.

But anyways, it was nice to get back in touch with them. Looking forward to future gatherings.

PS: On a side note... guess what I saw today...




...


...


...






















The Digi-man... LOL

7 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

We are waiting for your wedding dinner next!

may said...

*agrees with angel*
bila ah?

Winn said...

he looks dam lansi

Will said...

angel, may: bila ah... gua pun tarak tau... nobody want la... :P

winn: hahah yea he was quite funny... many people go and take picture WITH him :P

Anonymous said...

wah... ada fireworks kah when you see her again ;P

Pink Cotton said...

OOOOO so its here i first saw digi man!!

when i first caught sight of the yellow beings here in kuching i kept on wondering which blogs did i see a pic of digi man... :P

wahlau u took pic of him terang2 meh???i din dare le...they wanted to come over if they saw me taking pic..NOOOOOOOO ..so sked

Will said...

jl: err... not really la... primary school crush wor... so long time ago

pc: hahaha why so scared? :P

Post a Comment