Just an average guy, living an average life, trying to be extraodinary once in a while :P
Aha! I'm 1st here, whooooHoo!. Glad you like the tuxedo, look very stylo ohhh!Wait till the SIA or MAS girls see you in that! Ha ha.You have a nice day, Will. UL.
lol!!!!! *clap hands*eh thanks ar!=)heeee! luckily u dint make this song napet:P ...*cabut*heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thank you thank you.
eeeeeeeeeeeew !!!! Leon Lai ????!!!!!Winnliuliu !!!! what happened to your good taste ???Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau - Moz supports you forever !Oh ... er ... *sorry* ...Happy Birthday to Winn ...
how come i cannot play the song geh?
finally can listen liao...i tot u will sing this song pulak earlier on..I.. I.. I was born in BeijingKkkkkkkkkkkkkk..
uncle lee: woohoo podium finish... hehe.. thanks for dropping by. i sure love that mafia-style tux ;)winn: you want napet version ah? better not... :Pmoz: when you bday? i dedicate jacky cheung song for you... hahahachen: born in beijing? eeee... i never liked that song... so cheesy... hahaha
Happy Happy Winn Winn Birthday!
No sing "Oh My love, you are ichi-ban?"ah boy knows that song :)
may: wheee...ah boy: i forgot that song liao... i only remembers 深情说话未曾讲 and 对不起,我爱你 these 2 songs :P
9 comments:
Aha! I'm 1st here, whooooHoo!. Glad you like the tuxedo, look very stylo ohhh!
Wait till the SIA or MAS girls see you in that! Ha ha.
You have a nice day, Will. UL.
lol!!!!! *clap hands*
eh thanks ar!=)
heeee! luckily u dint make this song napet:P ...*cabut*
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thank you thank you.
eeeeeeeeeeeew !!!! Leon Lai ????!!!!!
Winnliuliu !!!! what happened to your good taste ???
Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau - Moz supports you forever !
Oh ... er ... *sorry* ...
Happy Birthday to Winn ...
how come i cannot play the song geh?
finally can listen liao...
i tot u will sing this song pulak earlier on..
I.. I.. I was born in Beijing
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk..
uncle lee: woohoo podium finish... hehe.. thanks for dropping by. i sure love that mafia-style tux ;)
winn: you want napet version ah? better not... :P
moz: when you bday? i dedicate jacky cheung song for you... hahaha
chen: born in beijing? eeee... i never liked that song... so cheesy... hahaha
Happy Happy Winn Winn Birthday!
No sing "Oh My love, you are ichi-ban?"
ah boy knows that song :)
may: wheee...
ah boy: i forgot that song liao... i only remembers 深情说话未曾讲 and 对不起,我爱你 these 2 songs :P
Post a Comment