Event was quite successful, not much glitches. After the event went for a meeting before leaving KL at about 5:30pm.
Something I noticed, today's traffic seemed very smooth compared to usual. I have much experience leaving KL at around that time and it was always very jammed up, but surprisingly today was all the way smooth
Anyways was quite tired after the whole day event + meeting. Better get some sleep earlier today... err wait I still got stuffs to do... *sigh* hehe
8 comments:
I guess the smart tunnel is doing something good afterall.
ya it's the smart tunnel..
i leave home at 810 this week also can reach by 9..hehe
你ye quite好的,你知道吗?
KL traffic = good? must be a miracle, or everyone thinks it's Sunday...
izso: oh ya... i heard the tunnel was quite jam :P wait till they start charging
winn winn: so good ler... but 好景不常在, after they charge money i think will be back to square one
我是不好的,你知道吗?
may: hahaha as they say, should be due to the new SMART tunnel
school holiday should be next week gua.. no jam, good ma :)
yesterday night i zzzz early too..
at 9 sumthing :D
so syiok :D
butt: hope so... *keep fingers crossed*
chen: wah so happy ah? ah boy no kacau you meh?
he kacau, but i dun care
continue zzzz :P
Post a Comment