Finally today morning I remembered to take pictures. And here it is... TADAA!!!

What's this? It's none other than Klang's famous food, bakuteh. Why do I like it you ask? I think no need to explain la, coz it's delicious!!! :P
*** Start Copy ***
Proposition: What is your favourite food in your state or country?
Requirements: Find some info about the food & show delicious picture(s) of it.
Quantity: Tag 5 people.
Tag Mode: You leave their blogs and post links and add to the list below.
Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Montessorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
Leah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Karen loves Pan Mee
Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
velverse loves otak-otak
Giddy Tiger loves Dim Sum
may loves Roti Bakar
Selba loves Gado-gado
Chen loves Satay
Doreen loves Hainanese chicken rice
rinnah loves Ipoh Chicken Rice
Misha loves tim sum in Hong Kong
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
wmw loves Kuih Tutu
Lyrical Lemongrass loves Asam Boi
Pinkelle loves Mee Siput and Keropok Lekor
LB loves Siew Kai Pai Kuat Tungku Chap
day-dreamer loves Secret Recipe Chocolate Cakes
JoeC loves Vietnam food
kyh loves Sar Hor Fun
Ah Boy loves Char Siew
Will loves Bakuteh
*** End Copy ***
I ain't tagging anyone. But feel free to continue if you feel like it.
7 comments:
*drool*
bad timing. haven't had my dinner yet! lol
Hi Will,
Its almost 11.00pm now and I masuk sini....aisehman....lau hau sui ledi.
i want i want i want :D
kfc better 'x'
butt: LOL...
khai ma: hehehe you come klang la i bring you makan makan
chen: come lor :P
pinky: kfc? hahaha no way
huarrrr, very old tag liao leh! at least it's still "alive"... but I guess you "killed" it by not passing the tag on, lol!
may: LOL... I don't like to "force" others to do tag :P
Post a Comment