19 September 2007

More Meet Ups


The yummy Tiramisu.


The other day, I suddenly received a call from Winn Winn. It seems like the hamsap Cocka was in town and they are planning for an informal meet up in Bangsar. And so I said, yup, sure, I'll be dropping by.

By the time I reached the venue, nobody was there yet, so I just loiter around aimlessly. After some while I bump into Angel as well as Moz and thus we went in together.

After a while, Winn, King's Wife, and Cocka came one by one. The 6 of us sit there and chat the night away. Very funny bunch of companies. I think the guys at the next table probably thought we're mad, laughing so loud. :P

11 comments:

nyonyapenang said...

Hi Will,

When you are with great company, sure must hang loose and enjoyssss..., the people at the next table can join in the laughter also. :)

monkticon said...

wah... long time no join u guys liao.. damn...

Anonymous said...

tiramisu... sedap

Winn said...

did u kill the tiramisu? why did it bleed. ? H O W C O M E?

Will said...

khai ma: haha yea...

monk: ya lor stop dating your transformers and come hangout with us :P

jl: yup... yumm yumm

winn winn: *suddenly becomes defensive* NO!!! it wasn't ME!!! it was... it was... it was Moz *pass the blame* :P

moz monster said...

will!! winn!! ... that is a female tiramisu lah ... i no kill it. winn forgot to bring the mooncake brand pads, and its that time of the month mah ... no one at fault !

moz monster said...

well, actually, it's winn's fault for not bringing the Cap mooncake pads lor ...

rainbow angeles said...

wah liao... this moz want to kena piak! say liddat wan... tsk tsk!!

Will said...

moz: LOL... good call...

angel: why piak him wor?

may said...

yerrrr... why didn't call me wan? :P

Will said...

may: hehhe sorry lor... next time call you

Post a Comment