05 September 2007

I’ve Finally Joined PayPerPost

I believe many of you would have more or less heard about making money through blogging. Of course, I’ve heard much about it too. Among the methods of making money, the 2 most talked about ones are putting ads on your blog and get paid to blog.

In actual fact, I’ve been hearing about the famous get paid to blog site, PayPerPost, since last year, but all this while I have been procrastinating to find out more about it. It was until somewhere like last week when I was chatting online with a blogger friend who has just joined PPP that I’ve decided to find out more and sign up to PPP.

PPP gives you the opportunity to write about stuffs and at the same time get paid for doing so. Nothing beats being able to express yourself through writing while earning some extra pocket money. And it’s always good to have these extra cash to pay for things that you have always wanted to get.

For my case, I’m actually quite a fan of fancy gadgets and gizmos but it’s always a bit hard to budget for a purchase due to other commitments. If I can have some extra income, there are oh-so-many things that I would want to get, for example a handheld GPS device, a new digital camera, and some day maybe I could even afford a laptop computer paid fully by PPP.

^_^

4 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

i was rejected by PPP!...dammit!

Will said...

pinky: aiyoh... why ah?

CFC said...

Hah? Eleaborate more, please. Want to know about PPP but too little time to suft there.

Will said...

cfc: simply put, you sign up and then see what opportunities are available, reserve a place for yourself, then blog about the topic. once approved, you get paid. :D

Post a Comment