For the past few months my junk car's alarm has been acting strangely, particularly during arm and disarm. Sometimes it locks the car just fine, while other times it just doesn't. Lately things started to get worse, and the locking unlocking started getting more erratic, so I decided to ask my friend at the car accessory shop to check it out. At the time I was thinking, "darn, need to spend money liao...".
Turns out that the circuitry inside the alarm box was kinda loose and the solder was wearing off. Since I have the soldering tools, I decided to open up the alarm box and resolder all the joints that has gotten loose. So I just told my friend that I'll "kautim" it myself, and headed home. Once back, I heated up the soldering tool and opened up the alarm box. Then I started securing all the bad joints. After a couple of minutes, I plug the box back in the car, and viola, the alarm works like a charm again. ^_^
2 comments:
ini phangan manyak pandai :D
err... no la... actually it's just a simple job... luckily it's a friend, if some other shop, probably ask me fork out couple hundreds for a new alarm liao >_<
Post a Comment