29 December 2006

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

Aiya... usually I don't do tags... but since it's from my buddy, the sleek and sexy slenz, give her a bit of face lor... :P

1) I don't like tags and usually I don't respond to them
2) I usually leave comments at some blogs using the nick "phangan"
3) I'm a matured person and a pretty good listener
4) I'm the type who would find out how something works rather than just get fascinated by it
5) I still don't quite like tags... (hahahaha...) I always give people the first impression that I'm cool and quiet, but actually I can be quite sporting and talkative once I warmed up a bit :D

(edit: kena scolded by may, said I cheated >_<, so have to change number 5 :P)

Since I don't like tags myself, I will not pass on to anyone else. But you're welcomed to continue the tag if you want. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, no cheating! #1 and #5 the same. must pick something else...

Will said...

err... ehm... err...
ok ok i go think of something

*puts on thinking cap* :P

Chen said...

aiyak..
Those 5 things I already know lah...

u should write there why u called yourself phangan also mah...
cos the origin of the nickname is very unique & i still remember :P
kekkekke...
u should also mention mah your other nickname is "ayam panggang" :P

Will said...

chen: heheh of course you know la... you know me so long liao... other liu liu people dunno mar :P

Post a Comment