I'm starting my blog all over again... actually wanted to do so, but was thinking maybe wait till next year, because I wanted to blog on more non-personal things and keep more personal stuffs offline... (that was initially what my prev blog was for...)
So, stay tuned while I clean up this new blog :P
12 comments:
wah.. So fast u remove all your juicy stories of the past liao?
How can u do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
trying to recall back what I read one years plus or two years back..
*nyek nyek*
aiyak... recall pulak... *faint* :P
aiyo chen! why u din ask me to read all his juicy stuff??? why? why? whyyy???
now u better faster recall wat he wrote the past years. if not, i'll angers! :P
yeah yeah...
I can recall some...
those juicy ABC wan :P
ABC might be Air Batu Campur kua :P
Or was it American Born Chinese mya gurl???
hahaha angel wanna become anger? not anges? :P
chen: aiseh, you still remember that ABC case ka? aiyoks... so embarassing >_<
*waits in anticipation*
*faster read all old posts first...*
kekeke.. that ABC thingy is one of your first few posts mah.. of coz remember lah :P
ei chen, can i piaks this anonymouse who doesn't reply to some komens wan? or maybe we can wai hip khuei then he has to dig out all his mm kin tak kwong mya cerite?
aiyak... angel is from "hak seh wui"? wanna "wai hip" me? o_0
Post a Comment