22 December 2006

Changing Job Soon

Just tendered in my resignation letter today (copied and modified from some website sample :P)...


Dear Sir,

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am resigning from my position with [edited] on December 22, 2006.

I have decided that it is time to move on and I have accepted a position elsewhere. This was not an easy decision and took me a lot of consideration. However, I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my career.

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company. Be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.



Very the common thing hor? :P You all are welcomed to copy and use as you see fit if such need arises. ;)

And my new job? Some consultant kinda job... Main task is to CONsult others... muahahahahaha *evil laughter*

But then, dunno have to serve notice period for how long... need to check next week. >_<

5 comments:

Chen said...

Finally u fry your boss sotong :P
CONsultant ah?
Don't CON so much in your new job :P

Anonymous said...

ohhh.. so your new job is to CONsult ppl la I see I see :P

ah nel said...

aiyo...think so much for wat...now its Kerismas ledi..

ur job is CONsuLtanT...

nyonyapenang said...

wuah, you belanja your boss barbecue sotong seasoned with dried chillies.
all the very best in your future undertaking.

Will said...

chen: but how can I not CON so much? it's my job :P

butt: hehe yup i think so

ah nel: wah so I'm supposed to CON the sultan? :P

nyonya jie: thank you ;)

Post a Comment