31 December 2006

Funny Sleeping Pose (Part II)

After seeing the pictures in my previous post, I can't resist to do the following...

*bzzt... siaran tergendala*

aiyah I've loaded the picture into photobucket but after that it refuses to load and show me the URL link... so, stay tuned :P


Finally photobucket is loading ok. Hereby I present you... TADAA...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Liucas fighting against some evil cat (who probably wanted to conquer the world) with his standing-on-one-hind-leg ballet fighting stance :P

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

6 comments:

JL said...

Happy Liu Year! why not you coba those poses ;)

rainbow angeles said...

*agress with jl*

I can take pic... :P

Happy Liu Year too!

Will said...

jl & angel: me? those pose? you guys must be kidding :P

rainbow angeles said...

Kakaka! Actually I also have a pic of a yellow cat with the same pose.

Why u kenot pose?? Very malufying meh? Very xiaxuey meh?? :P

Chen said...

if liucas can pose lidat, sure u can pose lidat too :P

Will said...

angel: very malufying indeed... hehehe

chen: wah you put me in the same league as a dog :(

heheheheh

Post a Comment