01 January 2007

Brand New Year

Yup... it's the dawn of a brand new year already. Time really flies.

Yesterday went singing K with a bunch of ex-colleagues in Neway 1U. Realized I've been pretty outdated as of lately... many new songs I don't know how to sing. Really need to update myself liao :P

After that, we dropped by 1U's Countdown Party to join the crowd. Many crazy youngsters blasting away with canisters of spray confetti's and artificial snow. We keep trying to get out of the line of fire... hahaha.

Finally the clock struck 12 and fireworks starts firing away, but I guess 1U was a little overshadowed by the Curve as the other side started their fireworks about 10 seconds earlier but ended much later. :P

So, officially, I wish everyone...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

*spraying virtual confetti* :P

Sidenote: Tonight got a dinner appointment with my bunch 'o ex-colleagues :D

3 comments:

Chen said...

Happy Niu Year :)

I rather stay at home on new year eve.. hate to go to crowded places :P

Will said...

not Niu year... should be Chu year :P

hehe sometimes need to go out and join the crowd... makes you feel younger :D

rainbow angeles said...

Very hip hop happening hor you...

Post a Comment