21 January 2007

More Makan Makan

Early morning (actually not really that early... about 11-ish), Angel texted me if I wanna join them for lunch in SS2. So I said OK. After taking a shower and fed Mini, I left from the house.

When I reached One Noodle at about 1:15pm, I gave Angel a call and she said they are upstairs, so I went up to look for them. Managed to find Angel, Chen, Nyonya and May hiding in a corner. Then I proceed to order my food while the rest just started eating.

While I am eating my noodle (by the way, the noodle is nothing much to shout about. I think Dragon-i's are a tad better), I vaguely overheard Angel talking on the phone with some "ca" or something like that. So I thought might be Carcar (sorry I don't know Carcar is a she... LOL). A little later, this big burly mustache man came over to our table and intro-ed himself as Steve. So I asked him if he's Carcar, and everyone burst into laughter while Steve said "The last I've checked, I'm still a male". And then I was told that this is Cocka, and Carcar is a lady (oopsie, sorry :P... don't tell Carcar about this)

So we talked and talked until the cows come home. Past lunch hour, the whole place left us. It was nice of the staffs for not shoo-ing us from upstairs as they closed off the section.
A little while later, May got a call from home and has to leave. We bid her farewell and continued to yak away. By the time we realized, it was already 6+. May even SMSed Chen if she has arrived in Penang as she didn't know that Chen will be staying in KL for one more day. After exchanging a couple more stories, we decided to go to another place for dinner.

Cocka (by the way, he is a really nice chap in real life, very different from the image he potrays in his blog... LOL) suggested we have our dinner in Seapark, and he even drove us there with his car. So another makan session ensues and more stories were shared.

At about 9-ish, we bid each other farewell and went home.

16 comments:

may said...

OMG, you all so cheong heiiiiiii!! you all beat the record for that afternoon at Shanghai 10, and even at Yippee Cup! wah-lau-eh... so what were all those juicy stories I missed out? faster tell!

ah nel said...

finali u meet cock...

Will said...

may: hahahah yea lar... don't underestimate nyonya ok? :P:P:P
story ka? err... see what they blog about first :P

ah nel: ya lor... finally meet the famous cocka doodle

Winn said...

cocka nice chap????

errrr!!!!

errrrrrrrrrrrr!!

more errrrrrrrrrss!!

:P

ok la....when no pms that time quite nice one..:P
ahhaa......(pats cocka)

nyonyapenang said...

ALL of us ARE NICE PEOPLE!!

Will said...

winn winn: you seen him in his PMS mood? :O

nyonya khai ma: yes we are all nice and good people... just a bit cheong hei only :P

rainbow angeles said...

so who is the cheong-est hei?

Will said...

angel: that ar...

err...

umm...

would be...

me... not! :P

Chen said...

and the cheong hei award goes to............

u know i know lah..
hahhaha :P

Will said...

chen: must be you lar :P:P:P

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Will, please forgive me, but for one moment I had the thought you're a lady. Ha ha. Hey! You and me almost same age, I will be yours in a few days. I'm a Horse. Now "horse", young days "stallion", ha ha.
So you guys had a fabulous time buka cheritas, its a wonder the restaurant didn't charge "seat charges" per hour, ha ha.
Bet you must had the ladies in stitches with your brand of humour, huh? Never yet met someone above the roaring 50's lacking in humour.
Will keep intouch with you, my friend. And thanks for popping over my place. You have a nice day, Will. UL.

Will said...

wow Uncle Lee, it's an honor to have you dropping by. Sorry to have misled you with my profile... actually I'm just a fraction of the stated age. You might have somehow noticed that I don't post like someone "my" age. :P

Chen said...

Will & uncle lee almost the same age?
Will !!!
u see lah...
who ask u to tipu your age in your profile !!!!
no wonder we give u the nickname "Cheat" few years back !!!
kakakkakakka

Will said...

chen: aiya... how i know wor... i thought just put like that for fun mar :P

Cocka Doodle said...

It's a pleasure meeting you Will.
Oi! Don't sayI nice guy leh. I got a humsap bad boy image to maintain. hehe!

Will said...

cocka: thanks for dropping by... hahaha ok ok actually cocka is a very hamsap bad boy that looks like those bikers :P

Post a Comment