Just an average guy, living an average life, trying to be extraodinary once in a while :P
13 January 2007
Finally Tinted My Car
Yup the title says it all... after some procrastination, finally did the tinting for my car. Costs me 550 overall (ouch!). But didn't feel the difference today as whole day it was gloomy and rainy.
some brand called US Cool (I think)... got 5 year warranty... ok gua... just cincai take an average tint. no money to do v-kool, and don't wanna tint those 200 bucks punya, so choose mid range :P
you tinted your car, I removed the tint from mine! hahaha! it had turned an ugly patchy yellow-ish hue, decided to get rid of it. I think I'll stick to "clear tint" for now.
12 comments:
What tint u buat?
some brand called US Cool (I think)... got 5 year warranty... ok gua... just cincai take an average tint. no money to do v-kool, and don't wanna tint those 200 bucks punya, so choose mid range :P
you tinted your car, I removed the tint from mine! hahaha! it had turned an ugly patchy yellow-ish hue, decided to get rid of it. I think I'll stick to "clear tint" for now.
so u think they will (layan) tint toy car (figurine)?
my car tarak tink..
but got lotsa old road tax patches stick to the screen..
any effective method to remove those old road tax patches ah?
But at least less UV rays lah. Look younger already!
may: wah so bad ka? clear tint... very hot leh if you drive around a lot under the hot sun :P
winn winn: why would you wanna tint a toy car leh? o_0"
chen: erm... use a shaver blade to scrape it off :P
savante: look younger? i hope so... haha
V-Cool ah? Got warranty or not? At least more safe if front windscreen hits by objects.
when are u going to bring us go makan angin with ur Kewl 4 roda ;)
kenny: not vkool ler... some chapalang brand, got 5 year warranty... ok gua... :P
JL: makan angin? can can... tapi not go sing K meh? :P kidding
chen: Lighter fluid works like magic on all those old stickers on windows, etc. Workshops use it all the time - I used to work next to a car workshop.
will: What color is the tint ? Got do until so dark that you can do inside the car or not ?? hehehehehehe ...
moz: haha just a light green hue... :P
Post a Comment