07 January 2007

An Angel Whispered to Me (II)

Had a blast meeting up with Nyonya, Angel, May, JL, Kenny Ng, Moz Mon, and AppleGal today.

Stay tuned for more detailed updates :P

**************************************

Today is a pretty happening day for me as I have got 2 meet up plans lined up. First I need to drop by a friend's place to drop a CD plus help out on some computer stuff. Then after that I'm meeting up with the liu liu gang for drinks and dinner.

So firstly, I left home at about 2pm to visit my good friend who just came back from honeymoon. I need to pass her the video clip which I took for her during her wedding. After that had a brief chat with her and her mum until close to 5pm.

After that, I shot over to SS2 to meet the liu liu gang at the "forgot d name" place that Angel specified. Once I reached and parked my car, I saw this colorful place called "Yippee Cup" which I believe should be the venue. I purposely walk by and try to peep inside to find some familiar faces but found none. So I tried calling Angel. She confirmed that is the place, so I guess they should be sitting somewhere inside, while at the same time JL spotted me outside the shop. So we walked in together. Seems like the shop has an inner entrance which separates the smoking from non-smoking section.

Once inside, we were greeted with Nyonya, Angel, May, and Kenny which I'm meeting for the first time. Then we sat down and proceeded to order some drinks. They were making fun of a drink named "Alien Nipple", and so I gave that drink a try. Overall it was ok, reminds me of calamansi drink (吉仔酸梅) because of the sour plum, but with a strong hint of green tea. JL was thoughtful to have bought us some famous karipap, but the staffs in the shop stopped us from eating and pointed us to the sign "No outside food/drink allowed". Bummer.

After a while, Moz and AppleGal arrived and joined us. After some chatting, someone complained of hunger, so we discussed on where to have our dinner and in the end concluded to try out Restoran Sri Siam. Kenny did not join us as he needs to go home to tend on his 3 "concubines"... :P

At the restaurant, we ordered Tom Yam soup, green curry chicken, kangkung sambal, mango kerabu, otak otak, and some fried fish cake. Before the foods arrive, we're already devouring the yummy karipaps that JL bought us. Overall the food was ok, but the Tom Yam soup tastes weird (May mentioned there's a hint of sour plum, which everyone agrees).

Sidenote: I just checked on the bill and realized that they charged us a dollar for some chilli that we asked for. Like that also can... o_0

Upon done with the food, we had some chit chats and JL was really shining with his lame funny remarks. Then suddenly everyone started to compete in lameness being funny, by telling all the jokes. I still remembers that Solar Power and Soya Bean quiz May and Angel said, as well as that Alzheimer joke by JL. JL was also being crowned as the master of lameness by May. LOL...

Whole night we were laughing out so loud that our laughter filled the whole restaurant. I almost used up all my energy laughing, luckily Nyonya handed out some Ritter Sports choc for us to replenish our energy... hahaha. Now my jaw is sore... ouch! :P

20 comments:

moz monster said...

Wah !!!

Klang so near one ah?

Nice to have met you !!!

_butt said...

*waiting*

:)

may said...

OMG!! wei, you fly car back to Klang izit?! you dem fast liao, hahahahaha!

*remembers lame jokes*

*LOL*

JL said...

waliao...lu ni tukar nama to flash la... so cepat dah ada post bout it :)had a great time too

Will said...

moz: hahaha erm... ok ok la... no jam mar :P

butt: hehe will be up soon :D

may: no lar no jam mar :P hahahah the lame jokes... LOL

JL: hehehe you orang pun cepatnya sudah comment :P

Ah Boy said...

ah boy wanna hear the lame jokes :D

Chen said...

u very rajin :D
so fast write story liao
very good :D

must share-share the jokes here mah

Will said...

ah boy: you need to ask the master of lame jokes, JL... he is really good at it... :D

chen: hehehe fast fast write before I forgot ma :P
jokes ka... need to ask JL... I will try to remember some... maybe update tomorrow... now time to ZZZ :D

rainbow angeles said...

Hahaha!!! Liu memang keng chao!!! I also didn't know Klang so nearrrr wan?! Liu memang pembelog yang paling cekap/efisien!!!

Oh shucks! The RM1 "chilli" must be the one nyonya asked for! The sambal! OMG! nyonya!!! We didn't even finish that RM1 sambal! TI(p)U!!!! Kena ti(p)u!!!

Waaa!! I love this new ti(p)u word! So useful!! Hahaha!!

Good nitezzz!

rainbow angeles said...

Oi! Liu forgot to mention about your HOMEMADE VIDEO!!! :P

Unknown said...

nice meeting you will. The Alien Nipple siok or not? LOL

Will said...

angel: ti(p)u indeed... hahaha
itu homemade video i sudah told that lui yan... but she played the friendship card wor... how ah? :P

kenny: nice meeting you too... that alien nipple ka? ok ok la... not bad

JL said...

O_O sebelum gua tido, 1 paragraph only. now bangun cek cek, one whole page dah. Lu dem cekap la. gua also like to ti(p)u people :P dem canggih mia word leh LOL

Will said...

JL: actually i sudah update yesterday nite about 11++... muahahahaha :P

wah you another one like to ti(p)u people? o_0"

Winn said...

*pretends super fierce voice*

chumistme ar? chumistme ar? chumistme ar? chumistme ar? chumistme ar? chumistme ar? chumistme ar? chumistme ar?

got tok bad things abt me or not? sure got one! i no good things to tok abt oso. quite bz these days *cries fiercely*

Will said...

最好的超级无敌美貌与智慧并重的梦幻美少女 winn winn: 你是最好的你知道吗?talk good things about you only... :P hehehehhehe

rainbow angeles said...

Gimme the "Friendship" Card... I keeps ;)

Will said...

angel: hahahaha... i think i'll do a low res preview of the clip and show her... maybe make it like stamp size :P

*cabuts*

nyonyapenang said...

aisehman, you tell all ledi. neber leave some for me to cerita ar? LOL

Will said...

nyonya khai ma: hehe still got many i didn't cover ma... and you can do your version also mar :P

Post a Comment