Yesterday my friend told me that he wanted to "kidnap" me to Seremban to meet up with his friend after work. Since I don't have any plans, so I agreed to be "kidnapped".
When we reached the Seremban exits, my friend forgotten which exit he's supposed to take (as some of you would know, there's 3 exits around Seremban, first one being the Labu, second one is Port Dickson, and third one is Senawang). He said he vaguely recalled that his friend told him to take the exit after Labu. But in fact, we're supposed to take the Labu exit. So we waited for the friend to come over and guide us around.
We went to a place called Stanton's (something like that) to "yumcha". The place is kinda like an open air pub kinda thing. It was said that the place used to be a steel factory or something like that. After that the friend drove us around town jalan jalan.
6 comments:
wah.. you always kena 'kidnapped' wan eh? no need to pay ransom ka? :P
hahaha memang... but nevermind la, since I got nothing better to do... ransom ka? no need la... I'm not worth a lot of money anyways :P
tho i dun really know u but i m willing to chip in 20 cents for ur ransom geh.....
i will chip 55 cents :D
winn & chen: 20 + 55 = 75 cents... i am worth 5 cents only ma... still got 70 cents i think can buy one roti kosong from mamak geh... hahahahaha
最好的超级无敌美貌与智慧并重的梦幻美少女 winn winn: by the way, since you saved me, should I 以身相许?:P:P:P
Post a Comment