List of attendees: Nyonya, Angel, May, Winn Winn, Sengkor, JL, Kenny, Zeroimpact, Monkticon, Pink Cotton (guest of honor), and yours truly.
***************************************
I was honored to be invited to a meet up with that pink pink Pink Cotton today together with some members of the liu liu gang. So in order to avoid jam (Wong Ah Wah wor... KL wor... I got a bit traffic jam phobia) I left office at about 4:30pm. You know la, I'm now counting down to my new job, so I pretty much have nothing to do in the office anyways.
By the time I arrived and parked my car, it was around 5-ish only. Seeing that I'm still early, I went for a stroll in Lowyat Plaza. I browsed thru some cameras, check on some hardware prices, and then went up to the AllIT. Found a nice and cozy corner at the projector demo room and sat down to watch some movie previews that they were showing.
When I checked the time again, it's 7pm, so I made a call to Angel, and seems like they are still on the way. So I walked back over to Lowyat again to waste some time. :P
Finally at about 8pm, I received a call that they have arrived at WAW. So I adjourned over there. Found that Nyonya, Sengkor, Winn, Angel, Zero, and PC is already there. After a while, May and Kenny arrived almost at the same time. And later Monkticon appears too.
Food we've consumed includes siew kai yik (chicken wings, how can you miss the chicken wings when you come here? :P), fried noodles with pork, singaporean fried mee hoon, lala (clams), some belacan vege, and hokkien mee.
After makan, as usual we talked and talked about stuffs. PC took out some pepper sweets and bee pang (rice crisp biscuit) to share with us. After a while, JL dropped by and brought us some mua chi (omochi or glutinous dumplings I guess) from Melaka. Nyonya was complaining about her internet connections. Winn Winn was in her layang mode as usual. Sengkor was crappy and JL was lame... as usual :P. Chit chatted till cows come home.
Then we switched venue over to THE coffee place in Lowyat Plaza (yup, the third time I'm here now :P). Kenny have to go home and take care of his "wives" again, so he didn't follow us for second round. Over there we were so noisy and everyone were holding on to their cameras shooting here and there. At one point Angel got so excited that she spilled her ice blended java chips on Zeroimpact's shoe.
We talked and laughed and tongue twisted till the cows came home and fell asleep. Finally everyone said goodbye and left at about 12-ish. Before departing, Pink Cotton finally *censored* Sengkor. Hahaha...
17 comments:
you so itchified! you just had to post as soon as you got home, isn't it? you're addicted liao! wakakakakaka!
may: have to live up to my reputation mar :P:P:P
err... mana tu kisssssssssssss episode? u censored liao ah? kekkekkee
chen: oh ya hor... added in the end liao :P:P:P
zeroimpact, sorries... :(
ei, i think u really got recorder in your pocket...
angel: mana ada... what i blog here is not even 5% of what happened yesterday leh :P:P:P
wah u left office at 430? and waited 2 hrs?wah..so patient one
eh yest no rain..i realli went to tin hao kong leh. haahahhaa!
see the extra miles i am willing to sacrifice for u all? *Chehhhhhh*:P
*continues melayang*
Muahahhaaa at the addendum :
Quote "Before departing, Pink Cotton finally *censored* Sengkor."
kkakakkkaka..
wah...got censored part somemore ahhh....aiseh, shud have stay a little while and waited...wahahahaha...wei...who can send me some pics for my keeping la???
Next round I wont FFK u all... I promise ok? Last9 I was not feeling well, so I need more rest... sorry ah.
u ni wanna jadi full time blogger liao is it :P kena jangkit Chenititits liao :)
bee pang made from lebah/bee more nice to eat...
winn winn: ya lor miss you mar... can't wait to see you :P:P:P
wah seh go tin hao kong summore... LOL
chen: ;)
monk: ya lor you left too soon, should've stayed till the last min :P
kenny: tis ok, take care man
JL: haha lately very free mar, nothing better to do :P:P
nel: made from bee or honey? if made from bee, i don't know if i dare to eat... hehehe
wah!! got take pic or not? dun la censor it.. must share share maa :P
butt: haha why you never come? no come cannot see photo :P
Hi Will, sounds like you guys had fun that day shooting the breeze. Hope one day I cam meet you and the rest in person over kopi oh and chi yoke yin.
By the way, I love 'chi yoke yin noodles', you DA man the around town, where's a good store for that?
Hey, you are a sentimental Stallion, huh? Love 'La Vie En Rose', good for you Will, my 1st time hear a young stallion mention that song, others only think of ladies umnentionables, ha ha. Best regards, UL.
Uncle Lee: Yeah, I look forward for a chance that we could meet up. It'd be fun. You love pork ball noodles? Off my mind I can think of a place or two that is pretty alright. If you happen to be in town I'll surely try to make time to bring you around.
La Vie En Rose is a beautiful song indeed. I heard it quite a few times before knowing the title of the song. Took me a little effort to find that out. :)
Post a Comment