31 January 2007

Last Day at Work

Today's my last day at work in Company J. Felt as if I just joined the company not too long ago, but it has been about one and a half years already. How time flies.

Tomorrow is a public holiday, so I will be resuming work on Friday in the new company. I was telling my colleague jokingly just now that I hope I don't drive to Company J for work on Friday when I'm supposed to be reporting to work in Company C... LOL

Just now I went over to an ice cream specialty shop branch near my place to have some ice cream. They are having a promo for buy 1 free 1 if you cut out a newspaper cutting. And it so happens that today is the 31st of the month, so they have another promotion as well. The place was so jam packed with people that you'd wonder if they are giving out free ice cream or what? After some time lining up, finally managed to have a staff carry out our orders. I think they really need to be more well organized on days like this.

10 comments:

Winn said...

congrats! good luck! phews! yay! happy thaipusum will will!!!

oh mini's first thaipusum!!

moz monster said...

Happy new job.

Ok ... now that you have better pay and working conditions, means you can buy all of us dinner, right?

*puts on a cute smile*

Right ?

Chen said...

Happy Hols

yeah loh.. time flies..
I still remember u joining your ex company in June 2005 time

tomolo remember to go to the correct place, okie? :P
don't sesat

Will said...

winn winn: thanks :D

moz: better pay but i'm sure it's not as good as yours :P

chen: hahaha not bad you still remember... ya i'll try to remember that :P

Anonymous said...

it was my last day at work yesterday too, hahaha!
Hi^5!!

Will said...

may: hi^5 to you too... hehe didn't know that earlier if not we can go celebrate celebrate :P

_butt said...

congrats!! :D

aha.. I knw wut ice cream already! hehe.. kiasu alert! I mean the crowd ya, not you :D

Will said...

butt: thanks...

hehe ya it's not too hard to guess right? :P

CFC said...

Er, where you going? Come tell us la. New TT next week Friday, courtesy of AhLun.

Will said...

cfc: TT where? update me yeah

Post a Comment