Just an average guy, living an average life, trying to be extraodinary once in a while :P
2mro, we meeting at tis plc, same row wt *censored*, 3-4 shops away, got 1 minum plc but forgot d name liao... C u there!
faint kaw kawlater she de-skins u then u know..muahhaha
she liu from the day she 1st blog...LOL
just stand there and wave your red hankie lor.
hahaha!! oiiii! ai siiii!!! *kejar*:PPPP
chen: de-skin? o_0""ah nel: shhh... you wanna kena de-skin? :Pnyonya jie: err... i tarak red hanky wor...wear red shirt can? :Pangel: *gasp* eeks... *kin kin siam* :P
I also liuliu when I read that, haha! I might have an idea, but I'll just ringring when I get there lah!
may: hehehe yeah i guess so... :P
7 comments:
faint kaw kaw
later she de-skins u then u know..
muahhaha
she liu from the day she 1st blog...LOL
just stand there and wave your red hankie lor.
hahaha!! oiiii! ai siiii!!!
*kejar*
:PPPP
chen: de-skin? o_0""
ah nel: shhh... you wanna kena de-skin? :P
nyonya jie: err... i tarak red hanky wor...wear red shirt can? :P
angel: *gasp* eeks... *kin kin siam* :P
I also liuliu when I read that, haha! I might have an idea, but I'll just ringring when I get there lah!
may: hehehe yeah i guess so... :P
Post a Comment